Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Play as the daemon-hunter Baron Dashforth in a side-scrolling co-op brawler set entirely on the grand spectacle of a theatre stage that rewards performance over pummeling. Perform shattering takedowns and reversals! Electrify the audience with devastating linked attacks as you have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick and use every stage-trick you know to bring the house down! Play out the most spectacular moments of the Baron’s life; improbable beasts, astonishing villainy and, at the heart of it all, the mysterious Foul Play!
- 22 Incredible Acts: From the deserts of Cairo to the depths of Atlantis
- Over 50 hideous enemies drawn from the Baron's recollections
- Learn 12 Electrifying stage-tricks to bring the house down
- Have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick in Local & Online Co-op modes
- Beautifully animated scene changes re-create the Baron's adventure
- Never before seen 'Daemon Diary' charts the discovery of Daemonology
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Game Hoard||PlayStation 4||Sep 08, 2019||5 out of 7||71|
|4Players.de||Windows||Sep 30, 2013||70 out of 100||70|
|4Players.de||Xbox 360||Sep 30, 2013||70 out of 100||70|
|PCGamesN||Windows||Sep 20, 2013||6 out of 10||60|
|Diehard GameFan||Xbox 360||Sep 18, 2013||Unscored||Unscored|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Xbox 360||Sep 27, 2013||Unscored||Unscored|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Sep 27, 2013||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Foul Play (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.