Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Created by VIVE Studios’ first-party developer Fantahorn Studio, Front Defense is a highly polished, arcade-style room-scale VR shooter set in the final days of World War II’s European theater. The invasion of Normandy is over. The fiercest firefights of the war have just begun. Front Defense immerses players in the role of an Allied Forces hero fighting the last relentless onslaught by the Axis in a fictional European town. Hunker down behind well-armed positions as you duck, dive, switch and reload weapons, throw grenades, and man-mounted guns to fight back the enemy assault. Use heavy weaponry against increasingly brutal enemy soldiers, arm the Bazooka or call in airstrikes against armored cars and heavy tanks, and man the thunderous 50-Cal to take down suicidal Stuka dive bombers. From the opening salvo, Front Defense uses the power of VR and the precision of Vive’s room-scale to deliver one of the most intense war shooter experiences ever created.
- Experience an intense WWII shooter as never before in a superbly polished game designed explicitly for Vive’s room-scale VR and precision tracking
- Defend strategic positions in a beautifully detailed European town slowly being destroyed by a brutal enemy
- Seamlessly switch between a variety of weapons, from light and heavy firearms to mounted machine guns
- Use Bazookas, grenades or call in airstrikes to take on an entire armored division, from well-armed infantry to armored cars, tanks and dive bombers
- Take on the mysterious Axis super weapon in an epic boss fight finale
- Increasingly challenging stages and global leaderboards deliver hours of game play and high replay value
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.