Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Inspired by Serial Experiments Lain, this game takes you on a surreal trip through a twisted virtual network. Uncover the secrets this world tries to hide from you: an artificial intelligence named "Fumiko"!
Fumiko! combines rewarding exploration with a new approach to 3D platforming. You'll quickly be unbound from gravity. No jump will be too short. Fumiko! is a sci-fi thriller that wants to be explored thoroughly.
In a single playthrough, lasting about 6-10 hours, you'll encounter:
- 16 handcrafted and unique levels giving you a challenge, 14 social areas to explore ranging from small player homes to big public spaces
- Enemy A.I.s seeking your destruction while you escape from the testing lab, unique abilities to bypass them
- Fumiko overwriting her jump modules to gain ridiculous jump height, speeding through the air with the dash module
- Collect 26 memory fragments to uncover the mystery behind the network
- Supports the Xbox, Xbox360 and Steam Controller in addition to keyboard & mouse controls
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fumiko! (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.