DescriptionFundamentally Loathsome is a traditional arcade side view shoot 'em up taking place in a fantasy environment. The scenarios vary depending on each dimension (level). To jump to the next dimension, the player has to collect a specific amount of magic coins called Onedons which will randomly fall from above.
Each dimension has enemies, including birds, insects, goblins, all sorts of airplanes and helicopters, among others.
- "Phantomasa 3: Fundamentally Loathsome" -- tag-lined title
- "Phantomasa 3" -- common title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fundamentally Loathsome (official website)
- Program Bytes 48k (in Spanish) (game review)
- Retroaction - The Digital RetroGaming Magazine (game review)
- RGCD (Retro Gamer CD) (game review)
- World of Spectrum (downloadable release; additional material including – poster, source code)
ZeTomes (36450) added Fundamentally Loathsome (ZX Spectrum) on Jul 29, 2016
Credits (2 people)
The Mojon TwinsConcept and Story:
The Mojon TwinsSound effects:
Alexander Semenov (as Shiru)