Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Create your own universes with the Map Pack's new Editor. The Map Pack also includes 8 challenging new maps for players to conquer that range in size from gigantic 18-player areas to intimate maps perfectly sized for two-player duels.
- Six Pillars - A large map with six symmetrical clusters surrounding a super black hole; designed for large matches for up to six players.
- Clash - A medium sized symmetrical map designed for a large scale duel.
- Snowflake - Medium sized balanced map of near identical star systems, designed for up to 18 players.
- Core - A medium sized symmetrical map, surrounding a core of nebulae and resources, designed for up to six players.
- Joust - A tiny two-player map that is perfectly balanced for a duel, but with plenty of resources to keep.
- Quadrants - Small, four-sided and balanced. Divided by vast asteroid fields and optimized for four players.
- Round Table - Tiny and symmetrical. Designed for quick and balanced six player games.
- Milky Way - Explore the canon Galactic Civilizations galaxy, starting from Earth in this immense new scenario.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Galactic Civilizations III: Map Pack (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.