Not an American user?
DescriptionIn a distant lost Galaxy in the immensity of the Universe, a gorgeous and evil woman had put under her with her intelligence and an immense army of Terminators of the five planet confederations located beyond Alpha Centauri. All the power of Gremla rested in the almost religious fidelity of her lieutenant Arkos; nevertheless, the intelligence of this Mega-Terminator of battle had evolved on the last ultraguarks in such a way that, finally, he left Gremla and he was united to the troops of the sidereal infantry, who commanded the general of the blue star Mc Killer.
As far as the game in itself, it's frenetic arcade divided in two parts, in which when it stops to arrive at second, you needed a key access that you obtained at the end of first.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Your Sinclair||ZX Spectrum||Sep, 1987||9 out of 10||90|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||ZX Spectrum||Sep, 1987||8 out of 10||80|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Amstrad CPC||Sep, 1987||9.2 out of 12||77|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Amstrad CPC||Oct, 1987||736 out of 1000||74|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Amstrad CPC||Sep, 1987||7 out of 10||70|
|Happy Computer||Amstrad CPC||Aug, 1987||67 out of 100||67|
|Your Sinclair||ZX Spectrum||Feb, 1990||52 out of 100||52|
|Sinclair User||ZX Spectrum||Sep, 1987||5 out of 10||50|
|Commodore Format||Commodore 64||Mar, 1994||40 out of 100||40|
|Commodore User||Commodore 64||Sep, 1987||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Luis Royo's original cover artwork was firstly published in Heavy Metal magazine in May, 1984.
- Luis Royo's cover artwork portrays princess Gremla at the right, and lieutenant Arkos at the left.
- The cover of the game sensually portraying princess Gremla's quasi breast nudity was later censored in the UK. To amend this controversy several graphic alterations were made. A logo of the company Dinamic, screenshots of the game and a bra composed by two metallic plates were added to cover the visual suggestion and subtle nudity of princess Gremla's nipples. The last alteration was made by Crash magzine editor Oliver Frey.
- Game Over's original artwork by Luis Royo was copied by Ocean's main cover illustrator Bob Wakelin, and it was later used on Ocean's Mutants cover artwork, specifically Arko's helmet to illustrate the menacing robot.
- Power Play
- 1987 - #3 Best Music Track '87
- Newsfield Reader's Awards - Best Advert 1987 (readers choice)
- Newsfield Reader's Awards - Best Game Inlay 1987 (readers choice)
Related Web Sites
- Game Over censurado en Gran Bretaña (article about the censored UK cover of the game (in Spanish))