Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Welcome to the Game Industry!
The year is 1982. Three young entrepreneurs discover the computer and potential to strike it rich in the Games Industry! Their love for computer games is a common bond that they all share but they are also in fierce competition with one another in a race to build a successful Games Development House…
They quickly find that the Games Development business is not as simple as it appears… Banks, Investors, Magazines, Retailers, Distributors, Manufacturers and the Press are all breathing down your neck...they want results! Do you have what it takes? You are now an up and a coming entrepreneur in the Games Business. Do you have what it takes to be the next Game Tycoon?
- Cartoon style graphics
- Three characters to choose from
- eleven mission including tutorial as well as a continuous play
- Interactive advisor (when you need advice)
- Realistic strategy game
- Different market situations in accordance with the customer's requests of the respective years
- As the years progress new technological advances offer new game development techniques
- Animation of all speaking characters
- Voices in English and German
- A lot of laughs and jokes
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game Tycoon 1.5 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.