DescriptionGet ready for more nights of masochistic puzzle goodness, because the Lost Vikings need your help once again! The brothers (Erik the Swift, Baleog the Fierce and Olaf the Stout) are trying to get back home and you need to guide them through. Two brand new characters (Fang the Werewolf and Scorch the Dragon) also join the fray. Each character has their own special talents and they must be used in concert if you are to win.
- "The Lost Vikings II: Norse by Norsewest" -- European (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) title
- "The Lost Vikings II: Norse by Norsewest" -- European SNES title
- "The Lost Vikings II" -- European in-game title
- "Lost Vikings 2: Norse by Norsewest" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
|A sequel it was meant to be||SNES||A.T. (81)|
|Mega Fun||SEGA Saturn||Mar, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|GameSpot||PlayStation||May 23, 1997||8.4 out of 10||84|
|GameSpot||Windows||May 30, 1997||8.3 out of 10||83|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Apr, 1997||81 out of 100||81|
|PC Player (Germany)||DOS||May, 1997||80|
|Power Play||Windows||Apr, 1997||79 out of 100||79|
|PC Joker||DOS||May, 1997||71 out of 100||71|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Sep, 1997||60|
|IGN||PlayStation||May 12, 1997||6 out of 10||60|
|Computer Games Magazine||Windows||1997||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe title is a parody of Alfred Hitchcock's classic movie "North by Northwest."
Related Web Sites
- Norse By Norse West FAQs (Walkthroughs for various platforms on GameFAQs)