DescriptionMore arcade then simulation. GT Advance 2 offers 15 rally cars, which you can tune, upgrade and modify between races, to be raced on 42 different tracks with varying weather conditions and road surfaces (tarmac, dirt, etc.) plus long corners, perfect for power sliding.
By winning each race you unlock new cars to select, and upgrades to previous cars. Along with the championship mode, you can also race against the clock or a friend, and the ability to race for licenses by completing certain areas of tracks.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Advance Rally" -- Japanese Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Lancia 037
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota Corolla
- MTO GT series
- Setting: Australian / Oceanian
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Chronicles||Aug 25, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|Consoles Plus||Sep, 2002||86 out of 100||86|
|IGN||Jul 19, 2002||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Gaming Target||Jul 25, 2002||8.2 out of 10||82|
|GameSpy||Jul 24, 2002||80 out of 100||80|
|The Age||Sep 26, 2002||80|
|GameZone||Jul 18, 2002||7.4 out of 10||74|
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Aug, 2002||74 out of 100||74|
|Game Over Online||Jul 31, 2002||71 out of 100||71|
|GamePro (US)||Aug 28, 2002||3.5 out of 5||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
Vice President Of Marketing:
Director Of Quality Assurance: