DescriptionHamtaro and his friends are back for another installment of the ever-so-popular Hamtaro craze. This time, Spat threatens to cause trouble for our protagonists, and it's up to Hamtaro to stop him before it's too late! Is a potential heartbreak for Hamtaro and Bijou imminent?!?
This version plays much like the first installment, a psuedo action/adventure/graphic-and-text adventure. Again, with 86 Ham-chat words to collect, some old faves such as the greeting "Hamha!" and some new ones like "GoGo" (Go).
Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak is based on the anime Tottoko Hamtaro, original concept by Ritsuko Kawai.
There are no promo images for this game
- "とっとこハム太郎３・ラブラブ大冒険でちゅ" -- Japanese Spelling
- "Tottoko Hamutarou 3: Rabu Rabu Daibouken Decho" -- Japanese Title
- "Hamtaro 3: Love Love Big Adventures" -- Translated Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|N-Zone||Aug 15, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|IGN||Apr 04, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|EAGB Advance||Oct 25, 2003||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Aug 26, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Nintendojo||Apr, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Kombo.com||Nov 16, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Jul, 2003||77 out of 100||77|
|Thunderbolt Games||Aug 26, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jul 03, 2003||13 out of 20||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
MusicIn this game, you'll hear some familiar tunes:
- In Sandy Bay, the theme is a remix of the Beach Boys' Wipe Out.
- Ham-Jam isn't just the Hamtaro Time Theme song anymore! Now, you can jam to Ludwig von Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.
Related Web Sites
- Hamtaro: HamHam Heartbreak! (The official site for the game (requires Flash 6 to view))