Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Ad Blurbs (Game Boy Advance)
Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Wii U (US):
An adventure so big, you'll need both Bros.!Prepare for an epic journey beyond the borders of the Mushroom Kingdom as Mario™ and Luigi™ team up for a hilarious, action-filled adventure!
During a normal day of royal duties, Princess Peach meets with the ambassador of the neighboring Beanbean Kingdom. However, an act of amnesty turns into an act of theft! The evil Cackletta and her awful assistant, Fawful, disguised themselves for the chance to steal Princess Peach's voice. Before the Mushroom Kingdom can fall under Princess Peach's despair, Mario and Luigi will need to work together as they cross the border to the lands of Beanbean Kingdom. Take a break from the adventure and play a quick game in Mario Bros. mode, featuring an enhanced version of the original NES game. With all this awesome action, you'll have hours of fun!
Contributed by Harmony♡ (20294) on Jul 26, 2016.
a strange new land awaits, as mario and luigi team up for a hilarious new quest
- Mario and Luigi can use teamwork while battling as well! You'll learn many moves that require two Bros. to pull off. Time your button presses correctly, and you'll dole out tons more damage!
- To survive against Cackletta's minions, you must master a highly interactive battle system. While fighting, watch each enemy's moves carefully and use perfect timing to dodge and counterattack.
- A unique simultaneous control setup lets you control each brother separately or team them up for super-moves like the Spin Jump and Luigi Dunk. Use them wisely to cross terrain and solve puzzles!
An evil witch named Cackletta has stolen Princess Peach's voice, replacing her fair speech with explosives and setting a vile plan in motion! As chaos breaks out in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario and Luigi follow the witch to the neighboring Beanbean Kingdom, learning new moves and combining their brotherly might to fight off enemies as they venture toward the kingdom's castle. With the involved story, puzzle solving, and experience system of a classic role-playing game, the jumping challenges of a platformer, and an all-new, reflex-testing battle system, this game is an experience like no other.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4672) on Oct 26, 2005.
- Unique RPG elements allow you to level up Mario and Luigi, increase their stats and powers and even buy them equipment.
- Explore the strange BeanBean kingdom using a unique simultaneous-control setup that lets you control each brother separately or team up for super moves.
- Laugh out loud at the hilarious character dialogue.
- Enjoy the involved story, puzzle-solving challenges and the experience of a classic role-playing game combined with the jumping challenges of a platformer and an all-new, reflex-testing battle system.
- Interact with other classic Mario characters and enemies throughout the game.
- Pak also includes Mario Bros. Battle and Mario Bros. Classic. Both games can be played in Multi-Pak mode with all the Super Mario Advance games.
An epic unfolds in a strange new land as Mario and Luigi team up for a hilarious, action-packed RPG quest!
An evil witch has stolen Princess Peach's voice, replacing her fair speech with explosives! As chaos breaks out in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario and Luigi head for the castle and meet up with Bowser, who just arrived to kidnap the princess. When they find out what happened, these sworn enemies join forces and follow the witch to a neighboring kingdom. After an aerial ambush crashes their ship and sends Bowser to who-knows-where, Mario and Luigi embark on foot, learning new moves and combining their brotherly might to fight off enemies, as they venture toward the kingdom's castle.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is packed with an abundance of absurdly-fun minigames like Border Jump, in which Mario and Luigi must skip rope with two Hammer Bros. Other minigames include Mystery Carts, Star 'Stache Smash, the Barrel Game and more. Each minigame offers an opportunity for valuable rewards.
Combine your brotherly powers to pull off powerful Bros. Powers and Bros. Actions. With Bros. Powers, Mario and Luigi tag team on enemy baddies, unleashing the full force of their combined plumber power in special button-combo maneuvers. With Bros. Actions, Mario and Luigi cooperate to get access to hard-to-reach places--for instance, Luigi can use Mario as a trampoline and Mario can piggy-back on Luigi and spin to fly them across short distances.
The music and graphics are equally superb. The graphics easily match anything on the GBA, lending the game a bright, cartoonish appeal without shading the game in an overly-cute style. Much of the music is taken from previous Mario adventures, making the game's soundtrack a medley of Mario's greatest hits.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is a refreshingly funny, fiercely creative game for the Game Boy Advance. Although some of the jokes will only appeal to gamers that have been playing Mario games for years, anyone can enjoy the quirky humor and addictive gameplay of this modern Nintendo.
Contributed by Alrightya (333) on Jun 18, 2005.
An adventure so big, you'll need both Bros.!
- Cross the border! A huge cast of wacky characters and strange new enemies await in the vast lands of the Beanbean Kingdom.
- Bros. power! A unique simultaneous control setup lets you control each brother separately or team them up for supermoves!
- Buddy up! You'll need to team up to take on jumping challenges and an action-packed, reflex-testing battle system.
- Get linked! Link up with any Super Mario Advance games for multiplayer Mario Bros. madness!
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4672) on Mar 03, 2004.
Prepare for an epic journey beyond the borders of the Mushroom Kingdom as Mario and Luigi team up for a hilarious, action-filled role-playing game! The deep storyline and gripping puzzles of a role-playing game combine with awesome action elements to make this adventure a Mario experience like no other.