DescriptionLAN, the young hero, is invited to attend a local net-battle tournament with his Personal Electronic Trained character, Mega Man. However, during the tournament, Mega Man and LAN discover a plot by an evil corporation, who hope to once again take over the network.
Using an RPG style, you must guide Mega Man through various levels defeating enemies along the way and collecting the various chips to upgrade Mega Man's weapons and other items.
Exclusive to this, the Blue Version, are specialy developed chips (Giga Class chips) that only the Blue Version of Mega Man can use. You can also trade various chips between players using either Blue or White versions of BN3.
- "MMBN3 Blue" -- Informal name
- "Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue " -- European title
- "Battle Network Rockman EXE 3 Black" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Games released as complementary versions
- Mega Man Battle Network / Rockman EXE series
- Mega Man / Rockman games
- Theme: Hacking / Pseudohacking
- User / fan contributed content
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot||Aug 04, 2003||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 23, 2004||16 out of 20||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jun, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Freaks 365||2003||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpy||Jun 26, 2003||80|
|N-Zone||Jul 09, 2003||75 out of 100||75|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Jul, 2003||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.