DescriptionLooney Tunes: Marvin Strikes Back! is the sequel to Looney Tunes Collector: Alert!. This time you play as Marvin the Martian. After his defeat in the previous game he sees a video from Daffy Duck claiming he was the one who defeated Marvin. This ticks Marvin off and he goes back to Earth again to take revenge on Daffy.
Marvin can only walk and shoot, so he has to rely much more on the other characters to help him (for example to fit through small holes or jump over pits). This time there are 45 Looney Tunes characters to collect and play with. These can again be traded and won in two-player mode. The game is compatible with the previous game, so you can bring characters from the first into the second game.
- "¡Venganza Marciana!" -- In-game Spanish title (US version)
- "Looney Tunes Collector: ¡Venganza Marciana!" -- Spanish title (EU version)
- "Looney Tunes Collector: Rache Vom Mars!" -- German title
- "Looney Tunes Collector: Martian Revenge!" -- European title
- "Looney Tunes Collector: L'Attacco dei Marziani!" -- Italian title
- "Looney Tunes Collector: La Revanche des Martiens!" -- French title (EU version)
- "Looney Tunes Collector: De Wraak van Mars!" -- Dutch title
- "La Revanche des Martiens!" -- In-game French title (US version)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Games||Jan, 2001||100|
|Consoles Plus||Feb, 2001||85 out of 100||85|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||Sep 01, 2000||80|
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Dec, 2000||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.