DescriptionThe Count has risen again desiring revenge even more than blood. There are four levels of dungeons, chambers and crypts. At the end of each there is a Primary Evil who is waiting. Your sole weapon is the Mystic Whip which you can use on enemies or candles to unleash hearts, crystals and crosses of gold.
- "ドラキュラ伝説" -- Japanese spelling
- "Dracula Densetsu" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Castlevania / Akumajō Dracula series
- Fictional character: Count Dracula
- Games made into comics
- Theme: Vampires
There are no reviews for this game.
|Total!! UK Magazine||Jan, 1992||89 out of 100||89|
|Nintendo Acción||1993||88 out of 100||88|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Mar, 1990||31 out of 40||78|
|All Game Guide||1998||60|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Apr, 1991||5.6 out of 12||47|
|Retro4Ever||Dec 03, 2013||3.75 out of 10||38|
|Nintendo Life||Sep 14, 2009||30|
|HonestGamers (Staff reviews only)||Dec 11, 2008||3 out of 10||30|
|Bad Game Hall of Fame||Feb 25, 2016||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Castlevania Dungeon (A hosted fan "shrine" site devoted to all the games of the Castlevania series, including Castlevania: The Adventure. Content includes game info/descriptions, plot summaries, various kinds of media (images, MP3s, etc.) and links to other Castlevania-related sites. )
Frumple (1050) added Castlevania: The Adventure (Game Boy) on Jul 11, 2001
Other platforms contributed by CrankyStorming (3002)