DescriptionGame & Watch Gallery 2 features five original Game & Watch games from the 1980's plus five re-mixed versions in full color featuring a cast of characters from the Mario world (including Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Luigi and more). The games included are:
- Parachute: Catch the falling characters to gain points.
- Helmet: Run around the arena while trying to avoid falling objects.
- Chef: Catch falling pieces of food and cook them to feed to customers.
- Vermin: Move around the arena and whack the characters to climb out of the holes in the ground.
- Donkey Kong: The original Donkey Kong game, where as Mario the player must stop Donkey Kong and save the Princess by collecting keys and dodging falling obstacles thrown by Donkey Kong.
The player's high score is tracked on each game variant—classic and modern, with an easy mode and hard mode variant of each—and for every 200 points they score in a game's variant, they are awarded one star, up to five for each game variant. The more stars a player has, the more additional features they unlock, including a sound test, additional Game & Watch games (in classic form only), and a sixth modernized game:
- "Game Boy Gallery 3" -- Australian title
- "GameBoy Gallery 2" -- Japanese title
- "ゲームボーイギャラリー２" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Classic Compilation games
- Donkey Kong games
- Gameplay feature: Whac-A-Mole
- Game & Watch Gallery series
- Game & Watch series
- Mario games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Total! (Germany)||Dec, 1997||2.75 out of 6||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.