missing cover art
DescriptionDōbutsu no Mori + is an enhanced GameCube port of Dōbutsu no Mori.
Additional in-game content included in this plus release features:
- additional fish and insects for the player to catch
- a museum in town for the player to donate various items to
- several new major NPCs
- the ability to create custom clothing and home interior patterns
- additional home expansion options
There are no GameCube user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "どうぶつの森＋" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Animal Crossing series
- Console Generation Exclusives: GameCube
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Interior decorating
- Games with hidden / unlockable full games
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
System release switchDōbutsu no Mori + was originally going to be released on the Nintendo 64, but as the GameCube's launch came closer and closer, Nintendo waited.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.