The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Ad Blurbs (GameCube)
Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Wii U (US):
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD is the best way to experience this critically acclaimed game
- Explore a vast Hyrule, a mysterious Twilight Realm, and masterfully-designed dungeons
- Restore balance to the world with the aid of the impish Midna and your divine wolf powers
- Meet a cast of friendly folk and interesting characters, like the entrepreneurial baby Malo and even a yeti couple
- Enhanced visuals, additional controls, bonus challenges, and Miiverse™ functionality make the game feel fresh again
- Play in Hero Mode to take 2x the normal amount of damage—and do it without any heart drops to refill your health!
- Nab the exclusive Wolf Link amiibo™ figure to use in the upcoming Legend of Zelda™ game, launching in 2016 for the Wii U™ console
- Tap any of the other Legend of Zelda amiibo figures from the Super Smash series to unlock other bonuses, like extra arrows or even more challenging gameplay
A dark force, shrouded in twilight, has invaded the vast land of Hyrule.A dark force, shrouded in twilight, has invaded the vast land of Hyrule. To restore light to the world, team up with the mysterious creature Midna and embrace the darkness to transform into a divine wolf. Fight through labyrinthine dungeons, survive puzzling traps and meet a cast of characters you’ll never forget in this legendary Zelda™ adventure.
The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess is a critically acclaimed masterpiece, set in a massive world bursting with life—but also shadow. A dark figure from the Twilight Realm has invaded the world of light. As Link™, a farmhand turned cursed beast, join forces with the impish Midna and trusted (albeit unusual) allies to survive a quest that'll take you to the farthest corners of Hyrule and beyond… to the Twilight Realm. This emotional adventure is now on the Wii U™ console with improved visuals and controls—and new challenges. Choose Hero Mode to take 2x normal damage, or tap the Wolf Link amiibo™ figure to unlock the tough Cave of Shadows.
This game is compatible with amiibo.Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
About amiibo >
Contributed by Harmony♡ (20294) on Jul 30, 2016.
A New Legend is Born
When an evil shadow stretches from the heart of Hyrule to its peaceful borderlands, a young farm boy named Link must awaken the hero within and stand tall in defense of his village. Lead Link and his beloved steed into battle against hordes of foul creatures with an incredible horseback combat system, then take on massive bosses that have to be seen to be believed. The last ray of hope for a dying realm, Link finds himself on an epic journey that will challenge him endlessly and transform him in ways unimaginable.
Contributed by Lampbane (3074) on Jan 04, 2009.
A New Legend is BornWhen an evil darkness enshrouds the land of Hyrule, a young farm boy named Link must awaken the hero – and the animal – within. When Link travels to the Twilight Realm, he transforms into a wolf and must scour the land with the help of a mysterious girl named Midna. Besides his trusty sword and shield, Link will use his bow and arrows, fight while on horseback and use a wealth of other items, both new and old.
•Thrilling Adventure: Players ride into battle against troops of foul creatures, then take on massive bosses that must be seen to be believed.
•Many puzzles stand between Link and the fulfillment of his quest, so players must sharpen their wits as they hunt for weapons and items.
Contributed by gamewarrior (5091) on Mar 27, 2007.
- Fire projectiles with precision simply by aiming at the screen with the pointer!
- Swing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk attachment to wield your sword and shield!
- Search for clues as a sacred wolf when unnatural twilight blankets Hyrule.
- 16x9 widescreen presentation - only on Wii!
Become a Legend
THE BIGGEST ZELDA ADVENTURE OF ALL TIME
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4672) on Nov 29, 2006.
- Arm Link: The Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers are used for a variety of game activities from fishing to projectile-weapon aiming. The game features incredibly precise aiming control using the Wii Remote controller. Use the controllers for sword swings, spin attacks and shield shoves.
- Thrilling Adventure: Players ride into battle against troops of foul creatures and wield a sword and shield with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers, then take on massive bosses that must be seen to be believed.
- Mind & Muscle: Many puzzles stand between Link and the fulfillment of his quest, so players must sharpen their wits as they hunt for weapons and items.
Release the animal withinThe most epic Zelda ever launches with Wii.When an evil darkness enshrouds the land of Hyrule, a young farm boy named Link must awaken the hero – and the animal – within. When Link travels to the Twilight Realm, he transforms into a wolf and must scour the land with the help of a mysterious girl named Midna. Besides his trusty sword and shield, Link will use his bow and arrows by aiming with the Wii Remote controller, fight while on horseback and use a wealth of other items, both new and old.Features
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65847) on Nov 20, 2006.