DescriptionPac-Man is teleported by Orson through 15 different levels to fight Erwin, his army of robots, monsters and Spectral Entities to save the world, Pac-Land and the Spectral Realm. Erwin plans to siphon spectral energy from the Spectral Realm to power his army of robots in order to rule the world. Pac-Man uses punching, Rev Rolls, Butt-Bouncing and various new Power Pellets to defeat Erwin and his minions. Pac-Man also pilots Toc-Man in a battle against Erwin’s robot army.
Joined by Pac-Man’s old enemies, Orson, Clyde and Pinky, and new friends along the way, Pac-Man adventures through different levels from a boneyard of old bots to a burning tower, up mountains, through deserts and the Spectral Realm to destroy all of Erwin’s Spectral Syphons. In this title, Pac-Man has also been given full speech, voiced by Martin T. Sherman.
There are no GameCube user screenshots for this game.
There are 55 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "吃豆人世界3" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Games with hidden / unlockable full games
- Middleware: BlitzTech
- Pac-Man games (licensed)
- Pac-Man World series
There are no reviews for the GameCube release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|4Players.de||Jul 13, 2006||72 out of 100||72|
|Armchair Empire, The||Feb 06, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|IGN||Nov 16, 2005||6.9 out of 10||69|
|GameSpot||Jan 12, 2006||6.9 out of 10||69|
|Daily Game||Jan 08, 2006||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jan, 2006||6.25 out of 10||62|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 21, 2006||12 out of 20||60|
|Jeuxpo.com||2006||6 out of 10||60|
|Game Critics||Mar 22, 2006||2.5 out of 10||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Bonus featuresThe game includes the following extra features:
- An emulated version of the original Pac-Man game
- A timeline of all released Pac-Man games up until the release of this game
- A trailer for Pac-Man World Rally (absent from the Nintendo GameCube version of the game)
- An exclusive interview with the creator of Pac-Man, Toru Iwatani
Pac-Man referencesThe game features references to the original Pac-Man game:
- Each level in the game features a "maze game", which is a version of the original game played using the 3D models and assets from this game. This is in addition to the emulated version of the original game that is also included
- The sound effects used for Pac-Man jumping, punching and eating pellets are actually taken from the original game
Related Web Sites
- Pac-Man World 3 (The official game website)
- Wikipedia: Pac-Man World 3 (Information about Pac-Man World 3 at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.