Not an American user?
DescriptionPrince of Persia: Warrior Within is the direct sequel to Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Seven years later, the Prince is hunted by a monster known as Dahaka. He finds out that anyone who manipulates the Sands of Time is destined to die shortly afterwards; but the Prince has escaped his fate, and that's the reason for Dahaka's rage. Now the Prince must travel to the mysterious Island of Time, where he hopes to find the Empress of Time and, through time manipulation, somehow prevent her from creating the Sands in the first place...
The game comes with a new, darker look for the Prince and his surroundings. The fights are more brutal and take a larger part in the game, as the Prince now has enhanced fighting moves including new attack moves via walls and poles.
Even though the fights make up a large part of the game, the puzzle sections are still present and more complicated than before. A new move in the puzzle sections of the game is the curtain slide, which allows you to slide down to the ground slowly. There are still plenty of options for time manipulation and the storyline also lets you travel back and forth in time, visiting the same locations in an alternate time period.
- "波斯王子：武者之心" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Принц Персии: Схватка с судьбой" -- Russian spelling
- "Prince of Persia: Warrior Within HD" -- iPad title
- "Prince of Persia: Spirito Guerriero" -- Italian title
- "Prince of Persia: L'âme du Guerrier" -- French title
- "Prince of Persia: Kenshi no Kokoro" -- Japanese title
- "Prince of Persia: El Alma del Guerrero" -- Spanish title
- "Prince of Persia: Dusza Wojownika" -- Polish title
- "Prince of Persia 5" -- Informal title
- "Prince of Persia 2" -- Working title
- "PoP: Warrior Within" -- Common abbreviation
- "Bosi Wangzi: Wuzhe zhi Xin" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Game Engine: JADE
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Prince of Persia series
- Setting: Middle East
- Technology: amBX
- Theme: Time Manipulation
There are no reviews for the GameCube release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|GamersMark||Feb 23, 2006||9.2 out of 10||92|
|N-Zone||Jan 13, 2005||92 out of 100||92|
|GamerDad||Nov 20, 2005||90|
|1UP||Dec 01, 2004||9 out of 10||90|
|IGN||Nov 24, 2004||8.6 out of 10||86|
|GamesCollection||May 16, 2009||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Gamekult||Dec 03, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Revolution||Dec, 2004||B||75|
|videogamer.com||Dec 17, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpy||Dec 03, 2004||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAt the event "GameStar/GamePro Leserpreis 2005" (February 2004) Prince of Persia: Warriors Within received the trophy "Best Console Action-Adventure in 2004" after the reader's voting of German gaming magazine GamePro.
Related Web Sites
- Hints for PoP: Warrior Within -- Question and answer type strategy guide. Gives subtle clues before the solutions are revealed.
- Prince of Persia Warrior Within -- Official website
- Wikipedia: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within -- Information about Prince of Persia: Warrior Within at Wikipedia
Erwie84 (155) added Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (GameCube) on Jan 04, 2005