Not an American user?
DescriptionSonic Heroes is a 3D action-platformer in which the player takes control of a team of 3 characters, each with a special ability - speed, fly and power. The objective of the game is to race through levels as quickly as possible whilst defeating enemies and collecting rings. Your time, rings and enemies defeated make up a point system, and more points mean a higher rank on the level. There are 4 teams of characters each with their own changes to the gameplay:
- Team Sonic is the intermediate difficulty featuring Sonic (speed), Tails (fly) and Knuckles (power).
- Team Shadow is the hard difficulty featuring Shadow (speed), Rogue (fly) and E-123 Omega (power).
- Team Rose is the easy difficulty featuring Amy (speed), Cream (fly) and Big (power).
- Team Chaotix features new mission-based objectives with Espio (speed), Charmy (fly) and Vector (power).
The game features 4 modes:
- Story Mode, giving players the opportunity to play through levels as the story progresses.
- Challenge Mode, giving players the opportunity to replay levels that they have previously cleared in Story Mode
- Battle Mode, a multiplayer mode where players can race or battle each other
- Tutorial Mode, teaching players the basics of playing the game.
- "索尼克英雄" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ソニックヒーローズ" -- Japanese spelling
- "소닉히어로즈" -- Korean spelling
- Animals: Hedgehogs
- Game feature: BGM / music player
- Game feature: FMV / cutscene player
- Game feature: Original theme song
- Middleware: CRI
- Middleware: RenderWare
- Nintendo Player's Choice releases
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Sonic the Hedgehog universe
- Technology: amBX
- Xbox Classics releases
- Xbox Platinum Family Hits releases
- Jun Senoue : Official Fansite (A fan site about the Composer of the music from the Sonic Heroes game.)
- Sonic Heroes (The official site of the game.)
- == Sonic Heroes == Unofficial Site (A fan site with screenshots, team profiles, and reviews.)
- Tough Team (The European Official Site of the game.)
Part of the Following Groups
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Jan, 2004||90 out of 100||90|
|Next Level Gaming||Jan 31, 2004||90 out of 100||90|
|The Video Game Critic||Mar 09, 2004||B+||83|
|N-Zone||Mar 02, 2004||83 out of 100||83|
|GameSpot||Jan 06, 2004||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameSpy||Jan 06, 2004||60|
|Bright Hub||Dec 08, 2008||3 out of 5||60|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Feb 13, 2004||6 out of 10||60|
|1UP||May 09, 2004||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Netjak||Jan 28, 2004||4 out of 10||40|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|A New Day Begins New Adventure||84||DJP Mom (11383)
Aug 24, 2007
MilestoneThis was the first Sonic game to be released on multiple platforms (Nintendo GameCube, Sony PlayStation 2 and Microsoft Xbox) simultaneously.
Team ChaotixTeam Chaotix is made up of three of the main characters from Knuckles' Chaotix.
Related Web Sites
will.i.am (1087) added Sonic Heroes (GameCube) on Jan 03, 2004