Microsoft.com Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Campaign: The world is crumbling. The Swarm has corrupted the Coalition’s robot army and is descending upon human cities. With danger closing in, Kait Diaz breaks away to uncover her connection to the enemy and discovers the true danger to Sera – herself.
Escape: Outrun the bomb, outsmart the Swarm, and escape the Hive! Escape is a new, aggressive, high-stakes co-op mode featuring a three-player suicide squad that must work together to take out enemy hives from within.
Versus: May the best team win! Rack up points and trade up for superior weapons in Arcade, a frenetic playlist built for jump-in, over-the-top fun. With ten other game types plus new and classic maps, Versus rewards every competitive style, from casual to pro.
Horde: Can you and four friends endure waves of ever-stronger enemies and bosses? Survive using new hero abilities, building defenses, collecting power, leveling up your skills and working as a team.
Map Builder: Create custom Escape hive maps and experiences to share with and challenge your friends.
- Three-player Campaign Co-op: Battle alongside your friends in three-player online or split-screen co-op.
- Tours of Duty: Rank up from new recruit to four-star general in Gears Tours of Duty. Take on new and exciting challenges, earn awesome rewards, and show off your loot.
- Boot Camp: New to Gears or just a little rusty? Bootcamp is a fun way to learn the ropes, from the basics to advanced combat techniques.
- Play as Jack: Play as Jack, your personal flying support bot that can protect allies and damage enemies - perfect for players new to Gears.
- Visual Showcase: Play every mode in 4K and HDR at a smooth 60 frames per second on Xbox One X.
*Some modes including Escape, Versus and Horde, and online multiplayer require Xbox Live Gold on console, membership sold separately.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine4
- Gears of War series
- Middleware: PlayFab
- Middleware: Simplygon
- Middleware: SpeedTree
- Middleware: Wwise
- Physics Engine: Havok
There are no reviews for this game.
|Multiplayer.it||Windows||Sep 07, 2019||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Way Too Many Games||Xbox One||Oct 02, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Sep 10, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|Way Too Many Games||Windows||Oct 02, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|WCCFtech||Xbox One||Sep 09, 2019||8.6 out of 10||86|
|Power Unlimited||Xbox One||Sep 17, 2019||83 out of 100||83|
|Gaming Age||Xbox One||Sep 16, 2019||B+||83|
|4Players.de||Xbox One||Sep 11, 2019||82 out of 100||82|
|Game Revolution||Windows||Sep 04, 2019||4 out of 5||80|
|PCGamesN||Windows||Sep 04, 2019||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Gears 5 (official website)
Xbox One Credits