Not an American user?
DescriptionThis is the first volume of the side-story to Konami's RPG series Suikoden.
You play as Nash, a special agent of the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia's Southern Fringe Security Force. He was sent to the City States of Jowston with a mission: the Security Force has been informed that one of the 27 True Runes has appeared in Jowston. He has to verify the rumor and to bring back as much information as possible. On the way, Nash meets a mysterious woman named Sierra and soon gets involved in a large conflict featuring characters and events from the first and second Suikoden games.
Unlike the "mainstream" Suikoden games, this is not a RPG, but a "digital novel". You read text and watch background images, at some points making a decision and leading the story to different paths.
There are no promo images for this game
- "幻想水滸外伝 Vol.1 ハルモニアの剣士" -- Japanese spelling
- "Genso Suiko Gaiden: Vol.1 - Harumonia no Kenshi" -- Spine title
Part of the Following Groups
- Console Generation Exclusive: PlayStation
- Games with original fan translations into English
- Inspiration: Book - Shuihuzhuan / Water Margin
- Suikoden universe
- Suiko Gaiden series
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Why dare there three different Suiko gamegroups?||4||Indra was here (20848)
Feb 11, 2011
Unofficial translationThe game was unofficially translated to English. A patch for use with a CD image file is available.
Related Web Sites
- Suikosource (A fansite that contains a complete list of all the characters in all the games, including their background stories. It also contains information about the game world's time-line and geography as well as fan art and gameplay guides.)
Unicorn Lynx (181419) added Genso Suiko Gaiden: Vol.1 - Harmonia no Kenshi (PlayStation) on Sep 18, 2004
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.