DescriptionA game amazingly similar to Gauntlet, Get Medieval pits you against the forces of yet another mad overlord intent on world domination. You play as either an elf archer, a barbarian warrior, an female knight or a wizard in top-down action gameplay where you rid dungeons and castles from evil by mowing down hordes of enemies and collecting gold and diverse artifacts that pop in your way.
Graphics are pre-rendered 2d sprites, and the game supports multiplayer gaming for up to four players at the same time either through Internet, LAN, or on the same PC!
- "GM" -- Common abbreviation
- "Dungeon Warriors" -- Working title
|A poorly-designed imitation||Maw (884)|
|Power Unlimited||Dec, 1998||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 04, 1999||17 out of 20||85|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 24, 2000||4 out of 5||80|
|GamesFirst!||Jan 01, 1999||4 out of 5||80|
|Gaming Entertainment Monthly||1998||78 out of 100||78|
|Game Revolution||Oct 01, 1998||B||75|
|GameSpot||Aug 29, 1998||7.1 out of 10||71|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Oct 09, 2006||14 out of 20||70|
|PC Player (Germany)||Sep, 1998||54 out of 100||54|
|PC Games (Germany)||Sep 02, 1998||28 out of 100||28|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesChoose "Zared the Barbarian" as your character and start the game. Soon you'll notice something really funny - the voice of the Zared is VERY similar to the voice of famous Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Zared also speaks English with strong German accent and sometimes he has a quote from Arnold's movie Predator - "If it bleeds we can kill it" and Terminator - "I'll be back", "Terminated" or he has a humorous comment about the body building:
- I'm glad I did those extra bench presses.
- My biceps give me perfect aim.
- My muscles are telling me to be careful.
- Now I can afford to buy that triceps machine.
- This area reminds me of my home gym.
- This area scares me more than drug testing.
- Where are the girly monsters? I need a good workout!
Related Web Sites
- Get Mad - Get Even - Get Medieval (The official website for the game. Contains information, features, the cast and a forum for game users.)