Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The outcome of the Civil War is in peril. Weapons, armor and machinery have been sent back in time. The Confederate forces are now attempting to overthrow the Union and change the course of history. Take control of either side and engage in massive online battles with unique Real Time Strategy / Third Person Shooter gameplay mechanics.
Customize your army by combining both futuristic and period soldiers, tanks, boats, zeppelins and more. Control your army from above using traditional real time strategy controls. Then take control of any unit in the third person perspective for direct combat. Large scale multiplayer battles, customizable armies and multiple game modes await.
Prepare for the Alternate American Civil War…
- 64 players per server
- 4 maps (9 km x 9 km in size)
- Over 1,000 controllable units on the battlefield at once
- Play as Union or Confederate
- 14 unit types (infantry, cavalry, tanks, ships, zeppelins and more)
- Persistent Point/XP system and Statistics Tracking
- Steam Achievements
- Army Builder with Steam Cloud support for saving your armies
- Multiple gameplay modes including Army Skirmish and Deathmatch
- Integrated World Editor for creating your own battlefields
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot||Apr 13, 2012||3 out of 10||30|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Mar 27, 2012||25 out of 100||25|
|IGN||Mar 30, 2012||2 out of 10||20|
|Gamer.nl||Apr 09, 2012||2 out of 10||20|
|PC Invasion (INC Gamers)||Apr 12, 2012||2 out of 10||20|
|PC Gamer||May 26, 2012||19 out of 100||19|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Gettysburg: Armored Warfare (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.