DescriptionGiant's Revenge is the sequel to Jack and the Beanstalk. Jack was last seen crushing the giant into the depths of the earth. Several months have gone by and Jack's life seems to be dull and deary once more. He woke up one morning to find a hole recently dug underneath his garden, where the giant had fallen to Earth with a huge thud. Jack approached the hole and saw a strange glow coming from inside the depths. Having explored its wonders, Jack returns to the side of the hole which the giant created, with a scroll in his hand.
The giant had only been dazed by the fall and had built a series of underground caverns, which are now his domain. The giant is seeking revenge, telling Jack that there are lots of treasures underground, including the “Elixir of Life”. A series of traps await Jack in all seven caverns. Jack can jump over these traps and can jump to certain spots in the caverns, but he must be careful where he treads or he will fall to his death.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Sven der Tapfere" -- German title
- "Gigante" -- Italian title
- "Giants Revenge" -- Commodore 64 in-game title
- "Giant's Revenge!" -- ZX Spectrum media title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Copy protectionThe ZX Spectrum version has copy-protection. After loading, the game presents a set of four codes. These codes correspond to a color on the supplied color chart, blue, magenta, cyan etc. These colors must be selected correctly before the game will start. There are no second chances, get it wrong and the game must be completely reloaded.
Related Web Sites
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Games, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Internet Archive (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
- YouTube (for ZX Spectrum: Walkthrough demonstration (without comments).)