Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)You are a nameless dreamer, trying to make sense of the mystery that is the Common Dream. You know that deliverance lies within the lost pages of the Necronomicon and in the enigmatic Abyss deep within the Dream. To reach these, however, you must fight through hordes of insane dreamers and eldritch beings, as well as discover your past and the occult history of the Common Dream.
- H.P. Lovecraft inspired, original story - told carefully piece by piece
- Challenging combat that respects the player's ability to learn and adapt
- Procedural level structure that ensures endless replay value
- Wide array of weapons, items, and foes to offer tons of unique, compelling scenarios
- Permadeath system akin to modern roguelike titles
- Beautiful, stylized pixel art with the audio to match
Developed and published by Hunchback Studio
Created by Aleksi Sirviö
Music by Valtteri Hanhijoki
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Gloom (official website)