PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Go! Sports Ski™ is a skiing simulator that harnesses the SIXAXIS™ wireless controller to twist, turn and pull off tricks. The easy and intuitive motion control allows you to fly down visually stunning slopes right out of the gate. Supporting various single player modes, including slalom racing, a split-screen versus mode and several online battle modes, Go! Sports Ski™ features two distinct courses. Other online features include downloading the top online player’s ghost data to race against and a global ranking system.
• Various Gameplay Modes – Includes 3 offline practice modes, split-screen battle, 2 online single player leaderboard time trials, and 4 player online battle mode.
• SIXAXIS™ Wireless Controller – Fully controlled by the SIXAXIS™ motion sensors to simulate realistic ski slopes.
• Collect up to 27 Emblems – Unlock emblems with gameplay success and display them to your online records.
• Global Online Ranking – See how you stack up against other skiers around the world.
Video output in HD requires cables and an HD-compatible display, both sold separately. This game supports displays ranging from standard definition to 720p displays.
Purchase and use of this item is subject to the PLAYSTATION®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions, and other terms and conditions located at www.us.playstation.com/termsofuse. If you do not wish to accept all those terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Go! Sports Ski is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Yuke's Co. Ltd. © 2007 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. SIXAXIS is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
- "Feel Ski" -- European title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.