Not an American user?
DescriptionThe second in the series of adventure-puzzle games. In this instalment, you only have two imps to control instead of three.
Someone has kidnapped the prince and it's up to you and two hilarious sidekicks, Winkle and Fingus, to rescue him. Winkle is a reckless jokester, while Fingus is careful and has a gift for solving puzzles. Luckily, they're blessed with extraordinary vitality. In other words, they never die. That'll sure come in handy when you're up against Wily Wizard's traps, maniacal monsters and twisted and perplexing puzzles.
- "頑皮小精靈 2" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Goblins 2" -- Informal title
- "Gobliins 2: El Príncipe Bufón" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
|An excellent follow-up to the first game||DOS||Katakis | カタキス (41785)|
|Goblins 2||Amiga||phil buckley (22)|
|Amiga Action||Amiga||Jan, 1993||88 out of 100||88|
|Appletell||iPhone||Apr 08, 2011||87 out of 100||87|
|Amiga Games||Amiga||Dec, 1992||84 out of 100||84|
|The Retro Spirit||DOS||Dec 03, 2005||5 out of 6||83|
|Amiga Format||Amiga||Jan, 1993||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Games (Germany)||DOS||Nov, 1993||78 out of 100||78|
|Family Friendly Gaming||iPhone||2011||77 out of 100||77|
|Adventurearchiv||DOS||Jan 12, 2009||75 out of 100||75|
|PC Joker||DOS||Dec, 1992||72 out of 100||72|
|CU Amiga||Amiga||Jan, 1993||40 out of 100||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Classic Trash Review (An opinion of this game on Classic Trash)
- Hints for Gobliins 2 (If the puzzles in Gobliins 2 have you stymied, these hints will help you along.)
- ScummVM (supports all known versions Gobliins 2 under Windows, Macintosh and other platforms.)
- Walkthrough (Complete solution by Henning Koch)