DescriptionThe second in the series of adventure-puzzle games. In this installation, you only have two imps to control instead of three.
Someone has kidnapped the prince and it's up to you and two hilarious sidekicks, Winkle and Fingus, to rescue him. Winkle is a reckless jokester, while Fingus is careful and has a gift for solving puzzles. Luckily, they're blessed with extraordinary vitality. In other words, they never die. That'll sure come in handy when you're up against Wily Wizard's traps, maniacal monsters, and twisted and perplexing puzzles.
- "頑皮小精靈 2" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Goblins 2" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Group
|An excellent follow-up to the first game||DOS||Katakis | カタキス (39490)|
|Goblins 2||Amiga||phil buckley (22)|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||DOS||Dec, 1992||11 out of 12||92|
|Amiga Games||Amiga||Dec, 1992||84 out of 100||84|
|Play Time||DOS||Nov, 1992||83 out of 100||83|
|TouchMyApps||iPhone||May 12, 2011||4 out of 5||80|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||DOS||Feb 23, 2010||80|
|Amiga Power||Amiga||Jan, 1993||78 out of 100||78|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Amiga||Dec, 1993||3 out of 4||75|
|PC Joker||DOS||Dec, 1992||72 out of 100||72|
|Amiga Joker||Amiga||Jan, 1993||72 out of 100||72|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Aug, 1993||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Classic Trash Review (An opinion of this game on Classic Trash)
- Hints for Gobliins 2 (If the puzzles in Gobliins 2 have you stymied, these hints will help you along.)
- ScummVM (supports all known versions Gobliins 2 under Windows, Macintosh and other platforms.)
- Walkthrough (Complete solution by Henning Koch)