Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Enter the studio, and join a make-believe war — the kind said to have been played by children almost a hundred years ago.
Up to 32 people can be in a lobby at once, and up to 8 players can join up to take on quests together.
- Go to war in the guise of an adorable avatar
- Addictive shooting gameplay with easy controls
- You can enjoy short sessions of casual single player
- Story spanning 21 quests, 3 difficultly settings
- Includes online/offline modes (teams of up to 8)
- Features over 200 characters, over 30 monster types
- 1600 status upgrade badges
- Over 350 garments can be synthesized with over 60 kinds of materials
- 13 weapon types, each can be assigned an element and upgraded.
- 44 achievements / 8 trading cards
- Free chat worldwide (100 set phrase are also available)
- 40 gestures for communication
This is "Gocco Studio Japan", an attraction popular with children 100 years in the future! Progress through the game by beating quests as you play imaginary war, sword fight and take on adventure with friends! Environments and enemy variations are tailored to each quest.
Want a change of clothes? Collect materials on a quest and combine them to make new costumes, upgrade your weapons and apply elemental properties for future quests.
If you are awarded with a badge, put it on for an extra status boost!
Impress everyone with your stylish duds and incredible strength!
Online lobbies can hold over 30 people, with communication via text chat and avatar gestures! Make new friends and fight through dangerous quests together.
It's time to have some real fun: become a kid again!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.