Not an American user?
DescriptionIn Golden Gate, explore modern day San Francisco to uncover an ancient treasure hidden there years ago.
The game has a point-and-click interface, is explored in first person perspective, and includes a small number of adventure-type puzzles.
Scenes of San Francisco are drawn in watercolors and appear in "slide-show" fashion. The gameplay is similar to a treasure hunt since scenes must be investigated thoroughly to find all of the clues and items. Full motion video cut-scenes advance the story.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
|Sounds good - should be good, but it was only ho-hum at best.||Windows||Jeanne (76329)|
|Gamezilla||Windows||Oct 19, 2000||89 out of 100||89|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Windows||Mar, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Macintosh||Mar, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Macintosh||Feb, 2002||80|
|Computer Games Magazine||Windows||1997||70|
|Electric Playground||Macintosh||Mar 13, 1997||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Revolution||Macintosh||Jun 05, 2004||D-||16|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Spooky game about historic significance||1||Mylifeasanirony
Mar 01, 2017
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Anonymous Walkthrough (on Adrenaline Vault)
- Gameboomers' Walkthrough (author unknown)
- Hints for Golden Gate (If you're stuck in Golden Gate, these hints will get you moving again.)
- Review List (A good list of reviews about Golden Gate)
- Screenshots (A good group of screenshots appear in the Private Moon gallery)
- The Patches Scrolls (Patch download location)
- Walkthrough (Step by step game guide for Golden Gate)
Contributed to by Jeanne (76329)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.