Golden Sun: The Lost Age Trivia
FelixOften in Heroic-Fantasy oriented video games, the hero doesn't speak except when he should take binary decisions (Yes or No). Golden Sun is included, but in a weird way: In the first Golden Sun game, this happens just like normal, as you control Isaac who doesn't have anything to say since the player takes his role. But in Golden Sun: The Lost Age, the weird thing is that now the player controls first Jenna (which speaks a lot), and after a short while Felix for the rest of the game and he "seems" almost mute. He should have taken the new role of the speechless hero, but there are a few exceptions:
- He says "..." several times in the game, which isn't like he doesn't have any lines to say, because this especially indicates he says nothing instead of let the player's imagination let him tell whatever
- He say "Why?" once: In the Shaman village when the rules of the competition are explained.
- He actually has quite a lot of text in the ending, as the player doesn't have any role to play, so here both Isaac and Felix are free to say what they want.
MusicAfter you'll join with members from the first Golden Sun, you'll be able to change the regular battle music as you like :
- If Felix is in your party, the battle music is the normal one.
- If Isaac, but not Felix, is in your party, you hear the battle music from the first Golden Sun.
- If Jenna is in your party and if there is neither Felix or Isaac, you'll hear a third battle theme that you hear at the very beginning of the game when you fight with Jenna alone.
- If neither Felix, Isac or Jenna is in your party, the battle music is the normal one.
- The normal one is swapped also when fighting on boat, but the other two aren't.
Contributed by Bregalad (972) on Sep 09, 2006. [revised by : Patrick Bregger (265340)]. -- edit trivia