missing cover art
DescriptionA hero saved the human race from utter annihilation by the gods. This same hero then was charged by the heavens to take care of young seed dropped from there. This seed becomes his daughter, and her guardian will be watching her progress.
In Princess Maker 2 the player assumes the role of a father to the blessed daughter of the heavens. For the next eight years, the hero will nurture and guide her in the path of the player's own choosing.
It is possible to choose the path of the zodiac-influenced daughter by scheduling her to jobs and schools, which will raise her statistics (strength, combat skills, cooking, faith, etc.) Each month allows the player to designate three different tasks for her to follow. Balancing between character development, stress level, health and financial income is the focus of this game.
Mini sub-quests and various plot options revolve around the young lady adventuring in the wilderness, provided that she's strong enough to tame the wilds. The player can equip her with armor and weapons to fight off wandering random monsters in turn-based combat.
The game starts with the daughter at age ten, from which point the player guides her until her adult years. Choices made during the course of the game will determine her eventual marital status, accomplishments and her relationships with other people. There are 74 unique endings in the game.
There are no GP32 user screenshots for this game.
There are 109 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "美少女梦工厂2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "美少女夢工埸2" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Princess Maker 2: special mini drama" -- TurboGrafx CD in-game title
- "Princess Maker 2 Refine" -- Steam release title
- "PM2" -- Common abbreviation
- "プリンセスメーカー1" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Multiple endings
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Princess Maker series
- Satakore (SegaSaturn Collection) releases
There are no reviews for the GP32 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Insert Credit||Mar 31, 2003||8.6 out of 10||86|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Windows||1||Indra was here (20905)
Feb 19, 2014
|Gold pieces||1||Jonathan Cope
Feb 08, 2010
TriviaThe default name for your daughter is Olive Oyl; she's named after the character in the Popeye series. You can get the default daughter by typing a bunch of random letters and symbols when prompted for a name at the beginning.
This default name exists for both the Japanese version and the beta English version.
Related Web Sites
- Awful Anime review (A humorous review on Something Awful)
- Nuriko's Princess Maker 2 Page (Contains a brief description of the game as well as a fairly extensive game guide along with maps of the different areas.)
- Press Release (Entitled "Adventions Licenses Princess Maker 2 from Anime Prioneers Gainax.")
- Princess Maker 2 (This official story explaining what happened to the English language release of PM2.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.