DescriptionGran Turismo HD Concept is the first installment in the Gran Turismo released on the PlayStation 3, with HD short for High Definition. It was created as a sneak preview of Gran Turismo 5, similar to the three Concept games that were released between Gran Turismo 3 and Gran Turismo 4.
This version contains ten cars, an external, rear and bumper view, a single track (The Eiger Nordwand) with an unlockable reverse mode, two game modes (Time Trial and Drift Trial) and a replay mode. The versions vary per country and region (1.1, 1.2, 2.0) and were released both on discs and as digital downloads. All versions for the game made available through the PlayStation Store were free of charge. The Japanese retail version Gran Turismo HD: Install Disc includes v1.1 of the game, the Concept Movie Type B video trailer and a PlayStation Store manual.
Eventually, in March 2007 the planned full title Gran Turismo HD was cancelled and all priority was given to Gran Turismo 5. Instead, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue was released as a new sneak preview of the full GT5 game.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
- "GT HD Concept" -- Common abbreviation
- "Gran Turismo HD: Install Disc" -- Japanese retail title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Ferrari 599
- Automobile: Honda Integra
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Console Generation Exclusives: PlayStation 3
- Gran Turismo series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Console Monster||Jun 01, 2007||96 out of 100||96|
|TTGamer||Apr 18, 2007||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Gamestyle||May 14, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: Gran Turismo HD: Concept (Article in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.