Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The FAPLA offensive was halted at the line of r.Lomba, where SA forces, together with UNITA, defeated the 47th and caused significant damage to the 21st and 59th FAPLA brigades. In the beginning of November 1987, SA and UNITA launched a series of attacks on FAPLA brigades retreating to Cuito Cuanavale. The 16th brigade remained the most battle-worthy of them, it took defense at the outlet of r.Shambinga. On November 9, battlegroups "Alpha" (61 mech.bn and an UNITA battalion) and "Charlie" (62 Mech.Bn., 4 Inf Bn, 32 Light Inf Bn, an UNITA battalion) began a joint attack. Also, a squadron of the "Olifant" Mk.IA tanks was transferred to the combat area, and was allocated to 62 Mech.Bn.
- Two operations for the Angolan FAPLA and SADF & UNITA sides.
- Precisely recreated area near source of Chambinga river, 60 sq. km wide.
- Historical organizational structure of units at the time of the operations Saludando a Octubre and Moduler.
- The first combat use of the "Olifant" MkIA tank.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Graviteam Tactics: The Day of the Olifant (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.