DescriptionHall Of Fame Game Cube is a seven CD compilation of shareware, freeware and demo games published Aztech's. Broadly speaking, each disc contains games of a certain category though there are many anomalies, for example World Empire II is classed as a strategy game while World Empire III is among the simulation games.
Disc one is a DOS only compilation and disc seven is a WIN 95 only compilation while the remaining discs mainly WIN 3.x games with some WIN 95 games and the odd DOS game. Most of the games can be run direct from the CD via the supplied browser. The discs in this set are;
- Disc 1 - Dos Games: Animated Memory Game, Battle Lemming, Capture the Flag, Chinese Checkers", Cyberbox, "Operation Vulture III: Cyber Chopper, Descent, Diamond, Die Blarney, Doom, Dschump!, East Front 1419, Flying Tigers, Heretic, Hexen, Hubie, Igor: Objective Uikokahonia, Operation: Vulture, Orbots, Roboto, Sokoban, Space Station Escape, Speculator, Star Hammer, Super Speed, The Road to Baghdad, Tommy's Russian Bank, Troubled Towers, Trugg, Ultimate Gin, The Great Ultizurkian Underland, War In Korea, World Quest 8, World War II In Europe, Xeno Blaster, Zoom 3D
- Disc 2 - Parlor Games: Dino Cards ,
WinAgrams aka Anagram Word Puzzle,
Calculation Solitaire ,
CardShark Hearts ,
Cribbage for Windows ,
Cross Words Deluxe ,
Double Deck Solitaire ,
Draughts a freeware game from The University of Limerick,
Draw 5: Draw Poker For Windows
Four Seasons Solitaire ,
Gin Rummy from MeggieSoft ,
GNU Chess Revision: 1990-09-30 by Daryl Baker,
Hang Man ,
K-Chess for Windows ,
PentoPuzzle aka Pentominoes,
Pirate's Gold Solitaire,
Win Block and WinBridge,
Plus all these games from Solitaire King series; Solitaire King: Aces Up, Solitaire King: Accordian, Solitaire King: Beleagured Castle, Solitaire King: Busy Aces, Solitaire King: Clock Solitaire, Solitaire King: Golf Solitaire, Solitaire King: Grandfather's Patience, Solitaire King: King Albert, Solitaire King: Klonike, Solitaire King: St. Helena, Solitaire King: Shamrocks, Solitaire King: Yukon,
- Disc 3 - Adventure Games: Exile: Escape from the Pit, Exile II: Crystal Souls, Sapiens, The Inside World, Adventure Gamer for Windows: This is a program that enables games to be created, the shareware release included here comes with both a training game and a 'full size' game The Gates Of Macrohard, Castle of the Winds, Dave Dude, Hugo's Horrific Adventure, Nitemare-3D, Pelvis-n-Space, Quenzar's Caverns, SuperHer, The Adventures of MicroMan, Win Battle, and Win Trek
- Disc 4 - Action/Arcade Games: Cell War, Defender, Robot Battle (V1.2), Virus: The Game, A Day at the Races - a WIN 95 game, Alien Force, Bad Toys, Bago, Boxes, Boxes II, Brickbat, Block-Heads, Chomp from Glen Summers, ColorBlind, The Egg Carton Game, Electro-Cute, Fire Away!, Fruits Fields, Gelules, Glider 4.0, Gold Monkey, Gopher-It, Jeu d'Henri, Jpuzzle aka J-Puzzle, MacBlaster, Super Marble Solitaire called just Marble Solitaire in the game browser, Missile Attack!, Oil Cap Pro, Penta-Blox, Pudge, Shuttle, Squark, Squirmer The Game, Tai Chi Game, Moraff's Tinyjongg, Touzai-Mahjong, Vyper, Win Aliens, and WOWSpill
- Disc 5 - Strategy Games: Declaration Of War, Econ's Arena, Orion, WWI Air Fighters: A StrikeDeck game, AlienTic, ] Attaxx, Block Breaker from Yutaka Emura, BrainCubes, Cubix, Flip It , In The Dark, Lines, Maxit, Medieval War, Mother Of All Battles!, Nine Men's Morris from Carl von Blixen, Noughts And Crosses from Pentti Moilanen, High Command aka Pendulous, Pensate, Rollem Game, Search and Destroy version 2.2, Space Empires II, Span-It!, Stellar Empires, Win Block for Windows, WinWar II, and World Empire II
- Disc 6 - Simulation Games: GoMoku Narabe, Gravity Well, Lost in a Labyrinth, Magic Hexagons, ABM Command, Baccarat For Windows, Backup, Financial Freedom Electronic Darts, Glass Bead Challenge, Link Four, Lucky Stars Video Slots, Moraff's Morejongg, Office Darts 301 Video Keno for Windows, 3D-Life, WinPolis, World Empire III
- Disc 7 - Hi-Octane Games: Hi-Octane' does not mean this is a collection of racing games, rather the twelve games on this CD all require, by 1996 standards, a 'Hi-Octane' pc to run them. The games are Hardwood Solitaire - an early version of Hardwood Solitaire III, Prince Of Destruction, Moraff's SpherejonggSpherical Mahjongg 3D in the browser menu Terrace, Lode Runner, Maze O' Doom, Metal Marines, Peggleboz, Senet, Super Qube Hopper, Moraff's Ultra Blast, and Winroids from developer Stephen Baxter. The technical information on the back of the Hi Octane CD states that WIN 95 is a requirement but many of the games in this collection are Windows 3.x games.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.