Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Visit a myth-infested 1820s Ireland. One dark (if not particularly stormy) night, you find yourself face to face with a frightening visage—or lack thereof. Though shaped like a man, the creature you’ve encountered appears to have lost his head. Worse, he seems to think you might be the one to blame!
The Harbinger's Head is a fantastic 46,000 word interactive horror novel by Kim Berkley, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
It’s up to you to prove your innocence and discover the true thief of the harbinger's head before your own winds up on the chopping block!
- Play as male, female, or non-binary.
- Step into the shoes of an herbalist, schoolteacher, or lamplighter.
- Shape your personality and build your skills through the choices you make, or trust your luck at your own peril.
- Make friends—or enemies—of the various Fae creatures you’ll encounter along the way.
- Discover one of eight endings…or meet an untimely death.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Harbinger's Head (official website)