Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Ad Blurbs
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets casts you as Harry in a new adventure with more magic, friendship, and danger. In a stunning next generation rendition of Hogwarts™, learn new spells, undertake new quests, make new friends, and challenge new adversaries to confront the powers at the heart of the Chamber of Secrets.
- Cutting edge game graphics bring Harry's world to life like never before.
- Greater magic control and advanced spells – featuring Wizard Duels, Powered Up Spells and Quidditch leagues.
- Take flight – hop on your Nimbus Two Thousand™ and freely explore Hogwarts™
- Challenge foes including Aragog and the fearsome Basilisk.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22212) on Sep 16, 2010.
Dare to return to Hogwarts. Guide Harry Potter in a new adventure with more magic, friendship and danger. Along the way, Harry will learn new spells, take on new quests, make new friends and challenge new adversaries. With crisp graphics, an engaging story, and unique characters, Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets will be a spell-binding experience.
Enjoy additional features by connecting to Game Boy Advance Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets!
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4665) on Feb 25, 2006.
Be Harry Potter in a new adventure with more magic, friendship & danger. Learn new spells, undertake new quests, make new friends, and challenge new adversaries.
- Confront the powers at the heart of the Chamber of Secrets & overcome dangerous foes from Aragog to the Basilisk.
- Interact with over twenty characters from the magical world created by J.K. Rowlings novel.
- Explore rich environments from the colourful Burrow to the dark reaches of the Forbidden Forest.
- Master new spells including Expeliarmus, Diffendo and Skurge.
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets will magically appear on GameCube this November the 8th.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65735) on Oct 02, 2005.
Game play variety captures all the fun and excitement of the book and movie.
- Visual highlights like the flying Ford Anglia and the Whomping Willow are captured perfectly, as are the faces of stars Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)
- Smoothly done tutorial on moving, casting spells and checking your extensive inventory
- Minigames like gnome-tossing provide a break from adventuring
- Great graphics, including lovely particle effects from Harry's wand
- Terrific musical score dramatizes each scene
- Plenty of cinema sequences, voiced by excellent acting talent
When a developer takes on a beloved property, it always runs the risk of creating a great-looking product with blah gameplay. We're happy to report that this is most definitely not the case with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Eurocom generally sticks to the movie, but isn't afraid to add game-appropriate elements. Gamers will get a kick out of quieting a quarrelsome washing machine with a few expertly cast Flipendos. Harry collects school supplies and runs errands in Daigon Alley before taking off with Ron in the flying Ford.
Their crash-landing at Hogwarts earns them the instant enmity of Prof. Snape. Hogwarts is one adventure after the other -- broomstick-riding, helping rescue a boy trapped behind a tapestry in the Gryffindor Common Room -- as Harry and his friends gradually learn of the mystery at the game's center.
The Chamber of Secrets does a good job of varying gameplay. The only rough spots come in the stealth sections, where Harry must sneak around bookshelves and cabinets without being seen. In these sections, a fixed overhead camera makes it tough to see where Harry's nemesis is lurking.
A charming game that's sure to please Harry Potter's legions of fans, Chamber of Secrets delivers challenging gameplay by the cauldron-full. The result is a smooth broomstick ride that should please all but the most hard-core gamer. See the Connectivity section to find out details on how this game links up with other Harry Potter games to unlock secret areas and minigames.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65735) on Oct 02, 2005.
- Confront the mysteries of the Chamber of Secrets with advanced second-year magic, challenging quests, and dangerous adversaries
- Greater depth - featuring Wizard Duels, Vari-Power spells, and Quidditch leagues
- Take flight - hop on your Nimbus Two Thousand and freely explore Hogwarts
- Challenge foes including Aragog and the fearsome basilisk
- Harry comes to life - his internal voice guides you
- Interact with all your favorite characters, including Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, Dobby, and Gilderoy Lockhart
New Wizard Duels
Lead Gryffindor to the Quidditch Cup
Control your spell power
Contributed by Corn Popper (69007) on Dec 03, 2002.
DARE TO ReTURN TO HOGWARTS
Be Harry Potter in a richer, deeper adventure - explore an authentic, immersive Hogwarts.