Not an American user?
DescriptionBased on the third book and movie of the series, players now take control of Harry, Ron, and Hermione in this 3D adventure as they face the dangers of their third year of Hogwarts, avoiding the soul-stealing Dementors, and trying to solve the mystery of escaped convict Sirius Black.
Players will navigate through the castle of Hogwarts and beyond, as they learn new spells and how to work together as a team, solving multiple puzzles and avoiding traps that will either require teamwork, or one of the kid's particular skills. Harry can leap across chasms and climb ropes. Ron can sense secret areas. Hermione, being the smallest, can fit into areas where the others can't. Players can also control Hedwig the owl, or Buckbeak the hippogriff to accomplish other tasks and overcome obstacles.
Survive the year, learn new spells, and discover the truth of Sirius Black's role during the night Harry became known as "The Boy Who Lived".
- "ハリー・ポッターとアズカバンの囚人" -- Japanese spelling
- "哈里波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban" -- German title
- "Harry Potter to Azkaban no Shuujin" -- Japanese title
- "Harry Potter och Fången från Azkaban" -- Swedish title
- "Harry Potter i Wiezien Azkabanu" -- Polish title
- "Harry Potter et le Prisonnier d'Azkaban" -- French title
- "Harry Potter és az Azkabani Fogoly" -- Hungarian title
- "Harry Potter e o Prisioneiro de Azkaban" -- Portuguese title
- "Harry Potter en de Gevangene van Azkaban" -- Dutch title
- "Harry Potter a Vězeň z Azkabanu" -- Czech title
- "Harry Potter 3" -- Informal name
- "해리 포터와 아즈카반의 죄수" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Fantasy Creatures: Trolls
- Harry Potter licensees
- Inspiration: Movies
- Nintendo Player's Choice releases
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Setting: 1990s
- Theme: School
- Xbox Classics releases
- Xbox Platinum Family Hits releases
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamesmania.de||GameCube||Jun 28, 2004||78 out of 100||78|
|Gamesmania.de||PlayStation 2||Jun 28, 2004||78 out of 100||78|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 2||Jun 04, 2004||15 out of 20||75|
|Game Over Online||GameCube||Jun 07, 2004||73 out of 100||73|
|GameZone||Xbox||Jun 24, 2004||6.8 out of 10||68|
|Nintendo Difference||GameCube||Oct 15, 2004||13 out of 20||65|
|Xbox Nation (XBN)||Xbox||Aug, 2004||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpy||Xbox||Jun 04, 2004||60|
|Netjak||GameCube||Aug 18, 2004||5 out of 10||50|
|Game Revolution||GameCube||Jun, 2004||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Official site)
- Wikipedia: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Information about Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban at Wikipedia)
Contributed to by Guy Chapman (1999)
GameCube Credits (753 people)
717 developers, 36 thanks
Production Team :
Dan Blackstone, Andy Bussell, Nick Channon, Chuck Clanton, Michael Cooper, Robert Hole, Caroline Jenkins, Justin Manning, Lee Morse, Owen O'Brien, Robert O'Farrell, Alex Peters, Colin Robinson, Peter Samuels, Annabel Scott, Kevin Shrapnell, Harvey WheatonGame Design :