Not an American user?
DescriptionThe first Harvest Moon game for the PS2 takes a little deviance from all the other games in the series. The goal this time around is to save your town from being turned into a resort next year. The game focuses more on relationships than making money - which is the goal in all other Harvest Moon games to date. You still are running a farm and must succeed in the life of a farmer, but the actual gameplay rewards those who interact with the townspeople over those who just work the fields.
- "牧場物語3~ ハートに火をつけて" -- Japanese ppelling
- "Bokujou Monogatari 3: Heart ni Hi o Tsukete" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Botany, farming, gardening
- Gameplay feature: Dating / Romance
- Gameplay feature: House ownership
- Genre: Simulation - Farming
- Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons series
- Visual technique / style: Cel shaded
|Legendary. Simply Legendary.||PlayStation 2||Ian Perreira (3)|
|So Engaging!||PlayStation 2||Kitty Says Meow (33)|
|GameSpot||PlayStation 2||Dec 12, 2001||8.1 out of 10||81|
|PSM||PlayStation 2||Dec, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||PlayStation 2||Dec, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Netjak||PlayStation 2||Oct 01, 2002||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Digital Entertainment News (den)||PlayStation 2||Aug 03, 2003||7.2 out of 10||72|
|GamePro (US)||PlayStation 2||Nov 27, 2001||3.5 out of 5||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.