Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Emperor has suddenly passed away, leaving seven heirs to the royal throne. Which princess will you promote in this battle of succession? Who will save the land from chaos and a war for the Crown!?
Imperial Princess Lulunasaika
Heart of Crown PC
Heart of Crown PC is both a careful one-to-one re-creation of the physical “Heart of Crown”, and a step above and beyond, taking advantage of all the opportunities that a digital medium has to offer. The base PC game includes both the cards from the original trading card game and the Far East Territory expansion. With three game modes, online ranked play, campaign play, and free play, there are a wide variety of challenges and enjoyment to be had. Test your skills against human or computer opponents and get points to unlock campaign missions. Take on the unique scenarios and learn more about the world of Heart of Crown.
Enjoy the visual and audio effects that enhance the game-play experience in ways that just wouldn't be possible with the physical game. Collect Steam trading cards, exclusive to the localized edition! Heart of Crown PC is a great way to find a game anytime, and will give you the tools you need to sharpen your skills and make your princess succeeds to the throne!
- Deck-Building card game: Show off your skills on a level playing field!
- 7 unique Princesses to adapt to any playstyle!
- Online play: Battle up to 4 human or CPU opponents at a time!
- Ranked Matching lets you fight for your place on the online leaderboards!
- Earn points to unlock campaign stories and delve deeper into the world and story of Heart of Crown!
- Visual and Audio effects enhance the gameplay experience in ways that just wouldn’t be possible with the physical card game!
- Trading Cards and Achievements!
Heart of Crown PC is easy to pick up but difficult to master. Sharpen your skills, dominate your opponents, and make sure your princess succeeds to the throne!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.