DescriptionThe Heist is introduced with a vault that can only be unlocked by solving mini-games. The mini-games include:
- A game similar to Unblock me where the objective is to get a certain block to the exit point on the right side of the screen. Some blocks can only be moved vertically, while other can only be moved horizontally
- A Sudoku-type of game, where the player needs to place symbols on a field, and make sure that each symbol is unique on each column and row, as well as within a group
- A Sokoban-type of game, where the player needs to move some crates to some defined positions on the screen
- A sliding block puzzle, where the objective is to make a wire connection from one end to the other
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Sliding block / tile puzzle
- Genre: Word / Number Puzzle - Sudoku
- Rush Hour variants
- Soko-Ban / Sokoban variants
There are no reviews for this game.
|Retro4Ever||Jan 16, 2013||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 30, 2011||14 out of 20||70|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jun 24, 2011||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.