Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Heroes of Legionwood is an episodic fantasy RPG in set in a world on the brink of annihilation. Combining elements of modern western RPGs with the style and presentation of a classic JRPG, this is a journey no self respecting role player should miss!
It has been 100 years since the world ended. Human civilization has been devastated by a malevolent force known only as the Darkness and only the last remnants of humanity remain. Playing the role of Locke, a young adventurer determined to save his people, you'll discover a world where your choices have consequences and every victory comes with a price. Can you discover the origin of the Darkness and stop it once and for all, or will you succumb to its influence, dooming Legionwood to destruction?
Heroes of Legionwood consists of three separate arcs: Age of Darkness, Resurrection and End of Days. Either installment can be played on its own, but all three of them will combine to form one epic adventure.
- 10+ hours of non-linear RPG gameplay in each episode
- Play as a male or female protagonist, with unique romance options
- No cliffhangers! Each episode tells a complete story arc
- Highly customizable characters with dozens of skills and talents
- Turn based combat with three different difficulty levels
- Dynamic companions who react to your decisions
- Branching choices with far reaching consequences
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Heroes of Legionwood: Age of Darkness (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.