Not an American user?
DescriptionThe Shadow of Death is a stand-alone expansion for Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia and features 86 missions and 14 campaigns. It includes the original game with maps as well as 38 new single scenario maps and 7 new Shadow of Death campaigns.
Ten additional teleporters, 8 new terrain tiles, and 12 powerful new combination artifacts are added. Towns are now shown with moat damage and the town-type Stronghold has a spiked barricade.
This expansion also includes all the content (except campaigns) from the Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade expansion. However, the player is only able to play as the Conflux town introduced in Armageddon's Blade if that expansion is installed.
- "魔法门之英雄无敌3: 死亡阴影" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "魔法門英雄無敵3之毀滅之影 (資料片)" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "Герои Меча и Магии III: Дыхание смерти" -- Russian spelling
- "HoMM3:SoD" -- Common abbreviation
- "Heroes of Might and Magic III: Cień Śmierci" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Groups
- Fantasy Creatures: Dragons
- Fantasy Creatures: Dwarves
- Fantasy Creatures: Elves
- Fantasy Creatures: Goblins
- Fantasy Creatures: Orcs
- Fantasy Creatures: Trolls
- Gameplay feature: Armor / weapon sets
- Games that include map/level editor
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Heroes of Might and Magic series
- Might and Magic universe
- Sound engine: AIL/Miles Sound System
- Standalone expansions
There are no reviews for this game.
|games xtreme||Jul 25, 2000||8.7 out of 10||87|
|PC Player (Germany)||May, 2000||82 out of 100||82|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Aug 23, 2000||8 out of 10||80|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Apr 16, 2005||16 out of 20||80|
|PC Joker||May, 2000||79 out of 100||79|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Apr 09, 2000||75 out of 100||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Aug 29, 2000||15 out of 20||75|
|PC Gamer Brasil||Nov, 2000||73 out of 100||73|
|Gry OnLine||Feb 02, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||May 03, 2000||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesThis stand-alone expansion has different cheat codes than Heroes of Might and Magic III. This time they are based on The Matrix, e.g. NwcThereIsNoSpoon.
Related Web Sites
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death (official website)
- Celestial Heavens (Tons of informations and dozens of maps & campaigns)
Guiding Edge (57) added Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death (Windows) on Jun 16, 2000
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.