DescriptionTribes of the East is the second, stand-alone expansion pack for Heroes of Might and Magic V once again set in Ashan World but now bringing the Stronghold faction with orcs to the table and an additional upgrade to all dwellings. The first mission introduces the orcs, followed by 3 full campaigns for the Necropolis, Academy and Stronghold faction, with 5 missions each and all linking a single storyline.
There are also improvements to the gameplay itself, bugfixes, and a revision of the combat interface and a refined map editor. Other changes include new and easier access to spells, and settings for in-game and combat modes, providing additional information about the minions.
The new Stronghold faction offers 7 units (Centaur, Cyclops, Goblin, Shaman, Slayer, Warrior and Wyvern), the racial skill Blood Rage and the Barbarian as a hero.
- "英雄無敵5: 東方王朝 (資料片) " -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Might and Magic: Heroes V - Tribes of the East" -- Alternate US title
- "Heroes of Might and Magic V: Повелители Орды" -- Russian spelling
- "Heroes of Might and Magic V: Dzikie Hordy" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Groups
- Fantasy Creatures: Dwarves
- Fantasy Creatures: Elves
- Fantasy Creatures: Orcs
- Heroes of Might and Magic series
- Might and Magic universe
- Scripting language: Lua
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Captain||Oct 30, 2007||87 out of 100||87|
|Gameswelt||Oct 18, 2007||86 out of 100||86|
|Onlinewelten.de||Oct 28, 2007||85 out of 100||85|
|4Players.de||Oct 30, 2007||81 out of 100||81|
|Computer Bild Spiele||Nov 07, 2007||2.01 out of 6||80|
|Chief||Oct, 2007||7.8 out of 10||78|
|GamesRadar||Oct 24, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamer.co.il||Dec 23, 2007||70 out of 100||70|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Oct 25, 2007||60 out of 100||60|
|GameSpot||Oct 19, 2007||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Age of Heroes (A very informative fansite covering all HoMM games)
- Wikipedia: Tribes of the East (Article in the open encyclopedia)