Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Make the movie of your dreams amid the glamor and romance of 1950s Hollywood!
"Hollywood Visionary" is a 150,000-word interactive novel by Aaron A. Reed, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
As head of your own movie studio, you call the shots: hire Hitchcock, seduce Garbo, build your studio into an Oscar-winning powerhouse or star in a B-movie train wreck. Control everything about your production, from genre to casting to building up buzz.
Do you have what it takes to become a Hollywood visionary?
- Conquer the movie biz as a writer, director, producer, actor, or editor
- Banter with Hollywood royalty like Orson Welles and Greta Garbo
- Choose from dozens of genres and modifiers to make your film unique
- Five possible endings to discover
- Find love or throw yourself into your art: extensive but optional romance plots
- Win an Oscar, create a cult classic, or languish in film obscurity
- Will you name names for the blacklist, or risk everything to uphold your artistic ideals?
- 150,000 words of content
- Flexible gender presentation: independently control your pronouns, appearance, titles, and romance options
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Hollywood Visionary (official website)