Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! is a whacky hell-themed cooking management sim where you take on the role of a chef in an Afterlife populated by potatoes! Sort potato sinners into cooking stations to extract sinfully delicious ingredients, cook up incredible potato-based recipes, and appease the gods in your Pantheon by serving them savory spud dishes!
Play as Sweeny Tots, a potato chef in the Afterlife determined to find out what happened in his previous life as he works to ascend to heaven. Having no recollection of your life before, you appear in hell, late for your first day of work. After a brief and rather vague explanation, you are thrown into the kitchen and must adapt to your new job - sorting potato sinners into their rightful stations and cooking up delicious, tantalising dishes befitting the Gods!
Meet pop-culture sinners such as Mealificent, St Reaper, and Sephiroot and mythological gods such as Loki, Persephone and Osiris while spiraling down the nine circles of hell!
Punish potato sinners by sorting them into your desired cooking stations and wait for them to get mashed, baked, boiled and fried. In your quest to appease the gods and ascend to heaven, you have to cook up mouth-watering, delectable, and appetizing dishes to feed the hungry deities of Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?!
- Sort potato sinners into their rightful cooking stations to create delicious ingredients.
- Use sinful ingredients to cook up delectable potato-based recipes.
- Feed the hungry deities, appease your Pantheon, and level up your Gods.
- Put on your chef’s hat and research new appetizing recipes.
- Manage your stations by upgrading, doing maintenance, and boosting them with hellfire.
- Throw down in Cook-off Showdowns and prove you are the best chef in hell.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Holy Potatoes!: What the Hell?! (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.