Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)Surrounded by threats and paralyzed with fear – home is hell sometimes. There’s this kid who’s stuck in a really bad place. Can you help him escape the misery of an abusive home? Pick up your Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ controller and pull him out of this mess – literally. Swing the controller to crush upcoming threats. Go at it alone or join forces with another player. There are 40 hellishly hard levels to get through. But surely it’s all worth it to save a child in trouble?
What to expect in home escape?
- The pain of sore muscles after the workout
- The struggle of 40 insane levels
- The hardship of going through it alone
- The torment of cooperating with a fellow escaper
- The misery our little hero is going through
- The satisfaction from saving an innocent child
- The fun of sharpening your wits and reflexes
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.