DescriptionHorse + Pony Magazine: My First Pony is a single player, equestrian game.
The game is set on Auntie's farm, Whinnydale. Here player starts with a small horse and, by training and grooming it earns points
- golden horse shoes for grooming and general care
- horse coins for winning competitions
- apples for solving simple timed puzzles.
The horse coins are used to buy new horses, there are eight to choose from. The apples are used to teach the horse new tricks while the horse shoes are a record of the player's ability to care for the horse. The player can care for the horse themselves or choose to let Auntie do it. If Auntie cares for the horse it will always be fed, fit, happy and ready to be schooled but the player will not earn any golden horseshoes
This is not a detailed simulation. Horses are groomed and saddled, stables are mucked out with all with just a few mouse clicks. Riding however is keyboard controlled, left/right arrows steer, up/down alter the speed, and spacebar makes the horse jump. There are three disciplines to train in
- Show Jumping and Cross Country where the player has to complete a course and finish first
- Dressage where the player is judged on their ability to follow a course closely and at the right space
Throughout the game the player is given clear audio instructions on what is expected.
- " В гостях у пони" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Producer & Project Manager:
Photographer, Horse Owner’s Handbook: