DescriptionImperivm III: The Great Battles of Rome is an RPG / RTS game based on historical facts, that allows us to choose between 8 civilizations: Republican Rome, Imperial Rome, Germania, Carthage, Iberia, Egypt, Britain and Gaul.
The player does not have to build anything, the game focuses on military conquest by the capture or destruction of buildings and villages. Only by this means can procure the only two resources: gold and foodstuffs. It is purely a game of strategy but has little RPG elements that play a fundamental role in the battle.
Minor differences from its predecessor "Nemesis of the Roman Empire" are the addition of 4 new civilizations, increased skills in the units, and building skills on the hero.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Imperivm: Le Grandi Battaglie di Roma" -- Italian title
- "Imperivm III: Las Grandes Batallas de Roma" -- Spanish title
- "Imperivm GBR" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Vandal Online||Dec 24, 2004||7.7 out of 10||77|
|Meristation||Jan 11, 2005||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gamesurf Tiscali||Feb 08, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Imperivm III: Great Battles of Rome - Wikipedia (the open encyclopedia article about the game)
- List of Clans (A list of clans and their sites provided by the game's publisher, FX Interactive.)
- Official Website (Imperivm: GBR's official website (English).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.