Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The Incredible Baron combines real-time strategy gameplay with over 45 collectible animal species in a tale of exploration, science, and betrayal. As Baron, you will explore an uncharted island, documenting its species and using their unique abilities to defeat nefarious adversaries in the cut-throat world of science. But as the adventure unfolds, you may begin to question the credibility of Baron's incredible boasts, leaving only your tactical skill and the know-how of Baron's crew as the deciding factors in Baron's fate.
In The Incredible Baron, you will:
- Harness the unique strengths of over 45 new species that inhabit the island.
- Experience a twisting tale of science and betrayal spanning 30 story levels and 60 challenge levels.
- Customize your army and the tech tree itself as you build a team suited for each upcoming challenge.
- Explore exotic environments presented in a gorgeous, 16-bit art style.
- Meet a unique cast of characters and setting inspired by 18th century naturalists, Baron Munchausen, and Don Quixote.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Incredible Baron (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.